The First Tee of Greater Baltimore is always grateful to anyone who would like to volunteer their time. We welcome people who can help in all areas, including:
- Administration: Filing, data entry and compiling mass mailings (office location)
- Equipment Manager: Organizing clubs, donations, and distributing clubs (office location)
- Programming: Coaching and teaching golf and life skills (classes location)
- Events: Creating name tags, compiling registration lists, and helping with day of event activities (office location & event locations)
- Communications: Taking pictures at classes, generating content for social media (class locations & office location)
As you consider volunteering for our chapter, know that the safety of our kids is our first priority. Please read our Prevention Policies to see how we conduct programs and activities at our chapter. To sign up as a volunteer, please fill out our Contact Us form.